Training Aids and Helpful Links
- Download the Bendix/King KLN 89B simulator for training in the Cessna 172RG.
- Download the Garmin GNS 430 simluator for training in the Cessna 152 or 172N. Under "freebies" in the right sidebar, click on "download simulator" (requires Windows 2000 or later).
- AOPA.org -Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association provides a website with an exceptional amount of information for all to enjoy.
- EAA.org - Experimental Aircraft Association
- Pilotjourney.com - A wealth of information on flight training, aviation careers, plus a pilot shop and aviation forum!
- Myaviationschool.com - Aviation forums, pilot shop, training aids, and photo galleries!
- Challengeair.com - Challenge Air for Kids and Friends is a non-profit organization giving physically challenged children motivational, inspirational, and life-changing opportunites through aviation
- Oklahomapilots.org - The Oklahoma Pilot's Association is for all pilots, aircraft owners, and aviation enthusiasts state-wide. OPA promotes aviation education and safety in personal and business flying
- FAA.gov/runwaysafety -FAA established this website for pilots to minimize runway incursions. Recomended by a professional pilot.
- Agaviation.org - National Agricultural Aviation Association
- Ninety-Nines.org - International Organization of Women Pilots
- Staffordmuseum.com - Stafford Air & Space Museum is a 35,000 square foot museum of space and aeronautics located in Weatherford, Oklahoma.
- Airjourney.com - Air Journey LLC
- Saveaninvader.org - Commemorative Air Force are rebuilding a Douglas A-26 Invader. They are currently looking for volunteers to help.
- Liveatc.net - Listen to live Air Traffic Control
- Flightleveljobs.com - A list ofcurrentjobs in the aviation industry